With the Fourth of July right around the corner, what better time than now to celebrate your energy independence in Westchester? To Celebrate the Summer Solstice – the longest day of the year with the most sunlight – SunBlue Energy is kicking off our Celebrate Your Energy Independence Sale with a competition!
Running until July 4th, our existing customers have the chance to post a photo of their solar panels on Facebook to share with friends, family and neighbors that our #CelebrateYourEnergyIndependence sale has begun and new clients can save $300 on their installation. The photo with the most likes by Independence Day wins an Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 and bragging rights for the year!
Don’t have a lot of Facebook friends? No problem! You can still get a referral bonus from SunBlue if you inspire someone to sign up this summer. Anyone who signs up by Labor Day can still take advantage of the New York State 2015 solar tax credit!
Here’s how the contest works:
- Show off your solar installation by posting a photograph on Facebook. Make it a good one that stands out!
- Include the hashtag #CelebrateYourEnergyIndependence
- Include a link to SunBlueEnergy.com or tag our Facebook Page
- Let your friends know that they can save $300 with SunBlue Energy if they sign up this summer.
- The person who receives the most “likes” on their #CelebrateYourEnergyIndependence photograph wins a Kindle Fire HD 6!
What are you waiting for? Head outside to take the perfect photo and be ready to post it on Sunday; Isn’t it time you celebrated your energy independence? Contact the SunBlue Energy team with any questions, (914) 222-3510.