Come build your solar career at SunBlue Energy, Westchester’s leading solar company for customer service and satisfaction. Below you’ll find descriptions of current openings, as well as a snapshot of how SunBlue can help you grow your career in the solar industry. See our Team and Mission pages to learn more about our company history and current staff. We’re always seeking motivated salespeople and installers. To apply for a position, please send a copy of your resume and a letter noting why you are interested in solar energy and SunBlue to email@example.com.
Solar Sales Consultant
SunBlue Energy - Westchester, NY
SunBlue Energy designs and installs solar energy systems for homes and businesses in and around Westchester County. We are dedicated to quality work and are looking to grow our motivated and knowledgeable sales team. We recognize our relationships with our customers as the key to our success.
- Generating leads and responding to company-generated leads
- Preparing proposals
- Analyzing sites
- Meeting with prospects and closing sales
- Tracking activity using our CRM
- Working cooperatively with other sales team members
- Working cooperatively with installation, engineering, operations and bookkeeping
- Prioritizing to meet goals and targets
- Maintaining relationships with clients post-installation
- Troubleshooting complex situations
- 2+ years of solar sales experience
- Self-motivated, driven, and focused
- Good listener
- Knowledgeable about solar energy, eager to learn
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Strong math skills, solid grasp of finance
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Solar Sales Consultant application” in the email’s title. We hope you will consider joining our team!
Laura Waldman, Operations Manager
“Because I believe we urgently need renewable energy, I wanted a career that would make a real impact. At SunBlue I get to look at solar installations and think, ‘We made that happen!’ Working at SunBlue brings out the best in me, and I am continually inspired by my colleagues and our customers.”
SunBlue Energy, Westchester, NY
SunBlue Energy designs and installs solar energy systems for homes and businesses in and around Westchester County. We are dedicated to quality work and are looking to grow our team with reliable, adept solar installers who are comfortable with roof work and come to work with enthusiasm for completing the job at hand.
This position is for a solar technician who can perform all tasks needed to complete a photovoltaic system installation.
- Pulling inventory for each installation job
- Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
- Document completion of completed installation
- Clean up of job site
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Additional duties required as needed
- Highly conscientious about quality of work
- 2 years of roofing, construction or solar energy installation required
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Previous solar experience strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Strong communication skills
To join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Solar Technician application” in the email’s title.
Alexandra Reilly, Business Development Coordinator
“SunBlue Energy is the healthiest work environment I have ever been a part of. We’re constantly working together, communicating, and collaborating with one another to get our jobs done. There’s a constant feeling of achievement and growth at SunBlue that inspires me to work harder every day. I truly feel like I’m one of the luckiest people in the world to work with such a great group of kind and hardworking people.”