Solar installation for Westchester – Rockland – Tri-State Area
At SunBlue Energy, our goal is to make it simple and stress-free for our customers to go solar. Westchester and the tri-state area offer ample opportunities for homes and businesses to enjoy the many benefits of solar energy. We’ll help you to determine if your home or business is a fit for solar, and then manage every step of the process so you can relax, confident every part of your installation is being expertly handled by our team of experienced solar professionals.
- Analysis. When you contact us by phone or email, we’ll discuss your project and determine if your home or business is a candidate for solar. We’ll then visit the site to evaluate the right options for you. If your home or business is not exactly south-facing, is shaded by trees, or the roof needs repair, then we’ll discuss options to maximize the amount of energy generated and the life of your system. We’ll also create a free estimate analyzing the costs and savings you’ll receive with a solar system.
- Design and Installation. SunBlue professionals will design a system that fits the unique needs of your home or business — optimizing performance, maximizing available roof space, and staying within your budget. We manage all aspects of installation, from the racking and panels to wires and inverters. Structural engineers, architects, and master/licensed electricians are available as needed to make sure your installation is handled expertly, safely, and efficiently.
- Permits and Approvals. SunBlue handles all necessary paperwork and approvals for your solar system, working with local municipalities, architectural review boards, and building and electrical inspectors to make sure your system is safe, approved, and up to code. We’ll also file your applications for state rebates or renewable energy credits with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program (NJCEP), and Connecticut’s Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority (CEFIA), making sure you save as much as possible on the total cost of your system. Finally, we’ll work with your utility provider to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.
- Monitoring. All SunBlue customers will receive an online monitoring system so you can see your savings and observe your system’s performance from the convenience of your home computer or smartphone. You’ll receive an alert should any issue arise with your system—and we’ll be able to monitor your system and manage any issues as well. After we install a system, we actively monitor it to make sure you’re receiving maximum energy and performance.
- Warranties and Materials. At SunBlue, we understand how important your home or business is to you. We use the highest-quality, safest materials in the industry, from our mounting systems to our panels. We also understand this is a long-term investment that should last 25 years or longer, so we seek out state-of-the-art equipment that will offer maximum performance well into the future. We offer a five-year workman’s warranty—performing checkups of your system during that time—and our panels carry the longest, most-competitive warranties on the market.
From competitive pricing to superior solar panel design, Westchester, NY, CT, and NJ customers have an ally in the solar experts at SunBlue Energy.